Date Night

Sunday, November 30, 2008

On Saturday we went to the Manhattan Temple. I was hoping to see some picketers or at least get harassed so I could use some of my serious moves I've been saving up. but sadly it was a very quite evening in NYC. The Manhattan Temple is quite a unique temple. It's architecture is very contemporary and if not for the angel Moroni atop the well disguised spire you might pass it off as another big city building or you might just miss it all together.

On the way home we stopped at an ultra swanky restaurant called the Olympic Flame. Be prepared to be blown away...




After a hearty meal we did a little sight seeing were we came across this Little Beauty!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are such a good blogger! I love the christmas music! And I have been meaning to return your call, I haven't forgotten:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake and Tigan. We often check your blog! It's really cute. Will you guys email us your email addresses...we can send you an invite to view our blog, if you want. You guys are a fun couple

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram