Practically Perfect in Every Way

Sunday, November 09, 2008



PAUSE THE MUSIC AT THE BOTTOM
After my first week at my internship I discovered 2 things
1. I need a Black Berry
2. I need a Bigger Purse

Since the Black Berry is not really in my budget right now I settled for a purse. I never understood the need for New York woman to carry around such large purses. But after living a work week in the city 9-5 you realize that between travel time and expenses, going home to grab an umbrella or the lunch you forgot is just out of the question.

These are the things I pack daily:
-Lip Gloss
-Umbrella
-Wallet
-Camera
-Mole Skin Notebook
-Map
-Cell Phone
-Change of shoes
-Lunch
-Bottled Water
-Measuring Tape
-First aid Kit (High Heels in the city... need I say more)
-Gloves
-Metro Card

Needless to say my CURRENT purse just wasn't cutting it.



So after this weekends trip to TJ Maxx we came back with the perfect Mary Poppin's Bag of wonder!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram