Snow Flake Stocking

Wednesday, November 26, 2008


I finished the 1st stocking. I had to watch a snow flake cutting tutorial online to figure out how to cut snow flakes again. Not to mention I was cutting them out of fabric which was a little tricky. I hope they don't look like flowers... Blake says that they don't, but he might just be saying that to make me feel good since it took a really long time to cut them out. Which ever the case maybe I like the way it turned out. Someday I hope to have our names embroidered on the top, or something fancy like that. I'm almost finished with Blake's as well, which is turning out very masculine... according to Blake. I even used a hammer. I am still trying to find the right fabric for his Christmas trees and have been a bit unsuccessful. I'll post some pictures as soon as it is finished. Until then chalk one up for thrifty stockings:)




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I saw this on Tip Junkie and I have to say these are the best stockings I've seen! I love LOVE them, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for ideas to make our stockings this year and I saw this on Tip Junkie....You are famous! :) And I might incorporate some of your ideas into mine for our stockings! - Selina

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram