Coney Island Road Trip

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Isabella, Toulouse and I decided to take advantage of perhaps the only warm day left in Brooklyn and take a leisurely 2.5 mile walk to Coney Island and see the sights. Isabella's favorite was tromping around in the sand chasing every seagull in sight while Toulouse preferred letting everyone enjoy his refined soprano voice as he told the other dogs on the pier he had arrived. As for me I was just along for the ride enjoying the Russians as they told me what beautiful, odd, perfect, funny, handsome Frenchies I had.
































You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. blake im happy you were able to find some nice russians to keep you company. sounds like a nice outing for your dogs though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your dogs on the bench! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram