Tigan & The Little America

Monday, July 27, 2009

I love staying in Hotels. I'm not quite sure what it is about them maybe it's the fact that I get special little extras like Shampoo, Conditioner a shower cap and on rare occasions a shoe mitten. Or maybe it's the fact that I get fresh towels every morning and I don't have to make my bed. Whatever the reason we had a particularly lovely 24th in our recent hotel stay at the Little America. And so in honor of my hotel love affair I have document a few of my favorites.


6 Down Pillows (Blake said he woke up in the middle of the night to find me engulfed in all but one. The last one he had managed to same for himself. What can I say.. I love me some fluffy pillows.)


I also love FLAMBOYANT LAMPS with plaid lamp shades and interesting on/off switches.


But most of all I loved a good BOUNCE on the king sized bed!

Thanks Laurie & Scott we had a BLAST!!
xoxo,
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram