Summer Sweat

Thursday, May 06, 2010


Are you looking to get fit this summer... well if you live in SLC Blake will be teaching Weekday Workouts Downtown at the Gallivan Center. The workouts will include things like Plyometrics, a DJ mixing LIVE and possibly even Kettle Bells. But guess what else... it's TOTALLY FREE. Yep you heard me right, the Downtown scene is a little dull so the city was looking for ways to liven it up and what better way then a little summer work out PAR-TAY. It starts June 1st and will run thru Aug. 31st. Since the classes are free you do have to register so go HERE for more information.

So grab you SPANDEX and come Downtown for some fun!

xoxo,

Photobucket
PS: I made the branding for this event! I think it's pretty cute if I do say so myself.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Are you serious!! That is such an awesome idea! I'm so bummed I won't be here this summer or I would jump all over this!

    I hope its a success so I can participate next summer!

    Thanks for the post, I'll help spread the world!

    ReplyDelete

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram