The Most Magical Place On Earth

Monday, November 29, 2010


We spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Disneyland this year. When my parents brought up the idea I was kind of upset. I really love my traditions and my almost empty nester parents were going to mess everything up. Plus a girl needs her thanksgiving mash patataes an gravy. Needless to say they talked us into it and we did have a blast. So thanks famdamnly for sore feet, splash mountain splash gear, one giant snowstorm, 26 hours of driving, fun, food oh and 4 magical days in the happiest place on earth. By the way I got my potatoes!

Flying Over California


The Blue Bayou






Big Thunder Mountain





Dumbo


Carousel


Toy Story Mania





Coaster Faces


Coaster Hair


Splash Mountain




Autotopia

Tea Cups


The Wonderful World Of Color (This was totally amazing)




The Awesome People That Made It All Happen!




xoxo,
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram