A Misson Homecoming...eh?

Thursday, March 01, 2012


Two years ago my family sent my younger brother off on his LDS Mission to Toronto Canada.
 It's strange to think he's already been home for almost 2 months.


 Carter has already chastised me on my tardy post mission post so hear it is....  He got home on January 11, 2012
The Fam was definitely ready and waiting. I mean  my Mom had basically been planning this day for like 2 years.

 THE FIRST SIGHTING

PREPARING FOR IMPACT...

HUG FOR YOUR MAMA



SECOND CHRISTMAS
My family celebrated christmas after Carter returned from his mission this year. Did everything from christmas eve dinner to christmas morning presents. Here are a few highlights. 

Dinner table decor done my yours truly. 

Christmas Eve PJS
Gifts for the savior lanterns
 We had a great belated Christmas and all in all it was definitely worth the wait. Carter was an awesome missionary and I know he had a wonderful time in Canada, but we sure are happy to have him home.



xoxo,
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Evolve Fitness

Tigan Ink Creative

Instagram